How to make 100W Bluetooth Speaker Box from Cardboard

How to make 100W Bluetooth Speaker Box from Cardboard


Guys stop being mean to him! He took his time to do this for us! He could have done other things but he did this to make people happy and enjoy this! I bet this was very hard to come up with. Even know it’s cardboard that was hard work. I dare one of you people who where mean to do this and film it, edit it, and publish it. See how long that takes. He also went out and spent money for this project. You shouldn’t be mean to someone for a simple thing or anything! Respect him and everyone else. I have had people who where jerks to me. I got bullied bad for little things. I have depression from all of that and have been suicidal before. Don’t do this trust me it could lead to suicide for some people. If you read this whole thing thank you so much for your time.

Post a Comment

0 Comments